Just For Kids!
Conserving water is important, and you can be a BIG help around the house! Wanna know how?
- Check your faucets for leaks. Even a little leak can waste a lot of water. Your family will be so happy you found it!
- Keep your showers short. This will save water and give you more time to play!
- Turn off the water when you're brushing your teeth. Turn it back on to rinse.
- Use a bucket of water to wash your bike instead of a hose.
- Keep a pitcher of water in the refrigerator. That way you'll always have cold water!
- Tell your family! They'll be so impressed!
Bet You Didn't Know This!
A tomato is about 95% water