Water Utility Training at NKWD
March 31, 2017
For Information (Click Here)
NEW! Bill Payment &
Online Customer Services
Free Apps for iPhone and Android
Click Here for details.
Our mission is to provide our customers a safe, clean and sufficient water supply through a reliable system that meets all state and federal regulations at the lowest reasonable cost.
- Serving approximately 300,000 people in Campbell and Kenton counties and portions of Boone, Grant and Pendleton counties
- Over 312 Square Miles of Total Service Area
- 1,303 Miles of Main
- Three (3) Water Treatment Plants with a Capacity of 64 Million Gallons Per Day (MGD)
- Sixteen (16) Distribution Pump Stations
- Twenty (20) Water Storage Tanks